Please note our accounting department is available from 9 a.m. ET to 5 p.m. ET Monday - Friday
To request a withdrawal, You must submit the following form:
*All forms are in .pdf format, if you do not have this software installed, please download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view it
Fill, Scan and Send it to:
- By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Mail Subject = Withdrawal Account: YOUR_LOGIN_NUMBER)
The picture below is the example of withdrawal form request
If you don't know about your bank's ABA/SWIFT code, please ask to your bank's customer service
- All redemption request will be returned the way the funds were received.
- US Federal law prohibits our company from redeeming funds to a bank account or person that is different than the initial account holder's name and account number.
- You are free to withdraw any funds you deposit, at any time, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Please allow bank wires 1-3 business days.
- If you still have open positions in your trading account, you can withdraw based on your Free Margin.
- Each additional redemption will result in a $30 charge to your account for the bank fee
- If your bank account is not under USD, then it will be automatically converted to your local currency.