Nonpublic Personal Information Collected - We collect nonpublic personal information when you (a) open and maintain an account with Gain Scope or (b) inquire as to a financial product or service offered by Gain Scope. Specifically, we collect nonpublic personal information from the following sources:
- From account opening documents and any other forms delivered by you to us (such as name, address, social security number or tax identification number, assets, and income);
- From transactions made by or with Gain Scope (including account balances, and cash deposits/withdrawals);
- From entities outside of Gain Scope (e.g., information obtained from credit rating agencies);
- From visits to an Gain Scope web site (cookies may be used to track your activities while on a web site, although cookies do not contain personal information about you unless you knowingly provide it); and
- From any direct inquiry regarding an Gain Scope product or financial service (such as use of our trading system).
Sharing of Nonpublic Personal Information - We do not sell or rent customer information. We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about customers (current or former) to any nonaffiliated third parties or to affiliated entities, except Gain Scope or as permitted by law. Such instances where information may be shared include:
- To service providers in connection with the administration and servicing of an account, which may include attorneys, accountants, auditors and other professionals;
- To affiliated companies in order to provide you with ongoing personal advice and assistance with respect to the products and services you have purchased through us and to introduce you to other products and services that may be of value to you;
- To respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process or to regulatory authorities; and
- To protect against fraud, unauthorized transactions (such as money laundering), claims or other liabilities.
If you are a consumer and not a customer of Gain Scope we may share some or all of your personal information with entities not affiliated with us as permitted by law. Please be advised, however, that we only share such information with service providers that market our products or services. Further, the information provided does not include credit information, such as credit history, net worth, or income information.
The law allows you to "opt out" of our sharing nonpublic personal information about you in certain circumstances with affiliated and nonaffiliated companies; that is, you may direct Gain Scope to not make such disclosures. We do not currently share information about you with any affiliate or third party that triggers this opt out right. Therefore, there is no need for you to opt out. If in the future we desire to disclose your information in a way that is inconsistent with this policy, we will notify you in advance and provide you with the opportunity to opt out of such disclosure.
Security Technology - We protect your account information by placing it on the secure portion of the Gain Scope' web site, using various tools such as firewalls and data encryption, and requiring you to enter a unique username and password to access your account information online. With respect to internal security procedures, we restrict access to nonpublic personal information to those officers or employees who need to know that information to perform services to our customers. Gain Scope values the protection of its customers' nonpublic personal information and will continue to do our best in making sure you feel confident that our information safeguards satisfy your needs.
Updating Your Nonpublic Personal Information - We work hard to keep complete and accurate information about you and your accounts. If you ever believe that our records are incorrect or incomplete, please let us know. We will investigate and correct any inaccuracies as quickly as possible. You may also update this information by contacting us. When writing, please include your name, mailing address, telephone number and, if possible, your account number.